Hello! I'm technically Christine Cody, but I've always gone by Chrissy. I consider my hometown to be the extremely snowy Syracuse, NY, though I wasn't born there. However, that was where I started performing in musicals at 8. I got addicted to performing and haven't stopped since! I knew I wanted to study Musical Theatre at college and learn even more about this art form, because I really love learning. I went to Westminster College of the Arts at Rider University. At college, I learned who I was, what my type was, and many valuable lessons from my professors. I graduated in May 2014 summa cum laude, a little scared, but ready to tackle this crazy business.
When I'm not performing, I can be found doing a lot of different activities.
- I've played the piano since I was 7, and I still find a lot of joy playing and singing by myself.
- Reading - I read a lot, and also read very fast as well. I love non-fiction, and some of my favorite books include Jane Austen, Shakespeare's plays, A Song of Ice and Fire, and my absolute favorite, Harry Potter (I'm a Ravenclaw).
- Nerding Out - You might be able to tell from the books above, but I'm a big nerd as well, and proud of it. I love sci-fi and fantasy books, movies, and TV shows. I'm also a big Marvel fan as well.
- Organizing - I get on organizing kicks a lot, whether it's just a to-do list for the weekend, or completely reorganizing parts in my life.
- Eating Chocolate - it's a lifestyle. :)